Creaform, a leader in portable 3D measurement technologies, will be showcasing at EuroMOLD 2012 its latest innovation: the Go!SCAN 3D handheld white light 3D scanner. Go!SCAN 3D features intelligent hybrid positioning and intuitive scanning process. It can be used with the Go!MODEL complementary post-treatment and modeling software that allows the creation of watertight meshes & NURBS surface models from 3D scan files.
- Point-and-shoot: no preparation or complicated setup is required. Scanner is up-and-running in less than two minutes;
- Affordable and up to 10 times faster than standard 3D scanners;
- Can be used by anyone without prior experience because the software provides visual guidance throughout the process;
- Handheld and lightweight (1.1 kg), it fits into a carry-on case;
- Dynamic referencing makes it is possible to move the part during scanning. No rigid setup is required;
- Accuracy is up to 0.1 mm, no matter the work conditions/environment.