A traversing speed of 1,212 mm per second and an acceleration of 11,882 mm/s², these are the high-speed advantages presented by Mitutoyo in its new high-speed CMM MACH-3A 653.
The MACH-3A 653 coordinate measuring machine is ideal for high-precision in-line measuring despite rough ambient conditions.
Due to its encapsulated drives, linear guides and linear scales, the system proves extremely resistant to the influences of rough production environments. And all this within an expanded temperature range of five to 40 degrees Celsius.
Accuracy of the length measurement deviation values of the MACH-3A 653 start at 2.5 µm.
Other highlights of the high-speed in-line CMM include:
• Saves up to 70 % measuring time
• Integrated thermal error compensation for measuring device and workpiece in a temperature range of 5° to 40°C
• Optional index table with 5-degree increments
• Integrated operating mode display with traffic light indicator (automatic/joystick operation, malfunction)
• TFT touchscreen
• compact build with small footprint