Hexagon Metrology is holding an Automotive Powertrain Forum at its Telford facility on February 22 and 23rd. to discuss the use of advanced inspection systems and software within the automotive PowerTrain industry.
Demonstrations on the day will include:
* Inspection & wear measurement of piston, piston rings, block and camshaft. using Hexagon Metrology's Quindos 7 software.
* Valve seat measurement on cylinder heads
* High speed scanning on front face (head & block)
* Cylindrical gear and spiral bevel gear inspection
* Camshaft, crankshaft & conrod inspection
You can now view all QMT Magazine issues on your favourite tablet or smart phone.
Download the free Quality Manufacturing Today App from the Apple iTunes App Store or from QMT Magazine on Google Play.